Here’s how Takrawesome’s online shop works:
We import the highest quality sepak takraw equipment direct from the manufacturer in Thailand
You place your order through our online shop, and pay by credit card, direct deposit, or PayPal
We email you an invoice and postage tracking number, so you can keep track of your purchase while it’s in the mail
- We offer shipping Australia wide via Australia Post or TNT Express. Both services include tracking of your parcel for your peace of mind. Shipping rates are calculated on a per order basis.
- If you require an order urgently please select TNT Express at the checkout. TNT Express offers next business day delivery after dispatch (excluding some regional and remote locations which may be 1-2 days.) Please note: TNT Express cannot deliver to a PO Box.
- Takrawesome has no control over the shipping of your order once it has been dispatched, and therefore cannot guarantee shipping times.
- Orders placed after regular business hours, or on weekends and public holidays will be dispatched the next business day.
- Please order carefully! As soon as we receive your payment, you cannot make any changes to your order, such as shipping address or changing any items.
- We do our best to make sure the products listed on our website are in stock. In the unlikely event that we cannot fulfil your order we will contact you within 2 business days to arrange an alternative you’re happy with, or organise a full refund.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable unless the order contains defective items.
- Currently we only ship to Australian addresses. If you’re from another country and you’d really like to shop with us, please contact us and we’ll see what we can do!
You can pay for your Takrawesome order in three ways:
Pay safely and securely using your PayPal account.
2) Credit Card
We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
Credit Card payments are handled through our PayPal payment gateway.
Please note: you do not require a PayPal account to pay via credit card.
3) Direct Deposit
You may also pay directly into our bank account via direct deposit. If you choose this method on checkout, our bank details will be made available to you. When depositing the funds, please include your name or order number to ensure we can ship your order quickly.
Please note: Payments via direct deposit may take 2-3 business days to process. Your order will not be shipped until the funds reach our account. If you require your order urgently, please pay via PayPal or Credit Card.
We’re a small business with small margins, and we’re trying to keep the prices down for you, our customers. As such, we’re unfortunately unable to refund you if you simply change your mind about a purchase. However, if you feel that there is a problem with your purchase then read on.
If you receive goods that you believe to be faulty or defective
In the unlikely event that you receive a product from us that you believe to be faulty or defective we request that you:
- Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, providing your order number and contact phone number, explaining what you believe the defect to be and attach photographic or video evidence to the email for us to review.
- We will then review your claim and evidence and contact you to discuss your claim.
- If we agree that you have been provided a faulty product we will ship you a replacement product completely free of charge.
- We may request you ship the defective product back to us for assessment, in which case we will cover the cost of shipping.
If you order a pair of shoes that don’t quite fit
Shoe sizing can be tricky, especially as the shoes we offer use European sizing which differs to the common US and UK sizes. We strongly recommend you review our shoe sizing charts, any customer reviews to do with sizing, or ideally try on a pair of your friends’ shoes before you make your purchase.
If you order a pair of shoes from us and they just don’t fit here are your options:
a) Return the shoes to us for a refund. To be eligible you must ensure the shoes are in the same condition you received them – unmarked, unworn, and in original packaging.
- Please contact us via email to let us know you would like to return the pair(s) of shoes and confirm that they are in the same condition you received them.
- We will then provide you with the return address for you to return the shoes at your expense.
- We will assess the condition of the shoes and if eligible for return we will issue a refund for the value of the goods.
- The refund will be issued via the payment method you used when ordering. Refund may take up to 7 business days to process depending on your financial institution.
- At any stage you can place a new order for the correct sized shoes!
b) Give them to your brother/sister/friend/cousin etc and spread the sepak takraw love!
Unfortunately given the time we live in and how much personal information is transferred across the internet we must have polices in place that protect us. We would much prefer to reduce our policy to ‘do the right thing by us, and we’ll do the right thing by you’ but apparently that doesn’t quite cut it in the legal world.
We initially tried to avoid ‘legalese’ language as much as possible but sadly it seems to be unavoidable. What we have done though is provide you with a very short (but of course, not legally binding) summary of our policies. These are:
- We collect some non-personally identifiable data such as internet IP, browser type, and pages viewed purely for our own statistical use.
- We will only give out your personal information to third parties if it is necessary in order for them to provide you a service on our behalf (Such as shipping of goods). We may also give out your information if we are required to do so by law.
- We will do our utmost to secure any information you provide to us to ensure it doesn’t fall into nefarious hands.
- If you choose to pay via credit card, we do not store your credit card details. Credit Card payments are handled by PayPal via their website and are subject to their security.
Terms of Service
- You may not use any of our articles, stories, words, images, or anything else from our site, without written expressed permission from us.
- We’ll do our best to make sure everything on the site is accurate including stock levels, descriptions, prices etc, but there may be some unnoticed errors and all content is subject to change at any time.
- We may refuse any order that is placed with us.
- Don’t use our site for anything malicious and nasty such as distribution of malware/viruses, or to undertake anything else the boys-in-blue wouldn’t take kindly to.
In closing: do the right thing by us and we’ll do the right thing by you.